Amazing Hummingbird Photos


These are not my photos.

Be sure to visit
Kikolan's wonderful website.
There is a photo on there of the precious peeps coming out of their shells.

2 comments:

Kikolani April 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Thanks for sharing my hummingbird photos. They've left the nest now, and I miss them!

~ Kristi

Mare April 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

I know how that feels, I descend like the paparazzi each year on a few robin's nests.

Post a Comment

Welcome

..to my little piece of the planet.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a master gardener. I do however love to play in the dirt. While I have read a great deal on gardening, I rarely apply what I know. I am a self-professed lazy gardener.

Here is where I share my plot of dirt in all it's unsung glory. Though obviously not magazine worthy and a thorn (dagger) in the side of my oh so perfect neighbor...it is all mine, to do with as I please, and I love it.

Visit often and be sure to say hello.
I just love company

The Animal Rescue Site