Now I weep for my Willow

for my beloved Lady whispers no more.
She does however live on as several pieces of her trunk are now dispersed around the yard like natural tombstones and the remains of her sturdy stump converted to a table where I morn the loss of her gentle whispers in the wind.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

..to my little piece of the planet.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a master gardener. I do however love to play in the dirt. While I have read a great deal on gardening, I rarely apply what I know. I am a self-professed lazy gardener.

Here is where I share my plot of dirt in all it's unsung glory. Though obviously not magazine worthy and a thorn (dagger) in the side of my oh so perfect neighbor...it is all mine, to do with as I please, and I love it.

Visit often and be sure to say hello.
I just love company

The Animal Rescue Site