Peregrine falcon chicks


Today's Photo Journal - May 20, 2008 -- -- themorningcall.com

Four hungry peregrine falcon chicks wait to be fed on Sunday in their nest at PPL Corp.'s office tower at Ninth and Hamilton in Allentown. (Jeff Luzenski, Allentown Morning Call / May 20, 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

..to my little piece of the planet.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a master gardener. I do however love to play in the dirt. While I have read a great deal on gardening, I rarely apply what I know. I am a self-professed lazy gardener.

Here is where I share my plot of dirt in all it's unsung glory. Though obviously not magazine worthy and a thorn (dagger) in the side of my oh so perfect neighbor...it is all mine, to do with as I please, and I love it.

Visit often and be sure to say hello.
I just love company

The Animal Rescue Site